To help immigrant and refugee communities gain better access to human services, become economically self-sufficient and build bridges of understanding between immigrant and mainstream communities.
- Provide employment coaching and placement, volunteer recruitment and management, interpretation services, and disaster preparedness.
- Provide ESOL, citizenship education, social services, case management, and related services to immigrant and refugees.
- Provide professional and leadership development training to AmeriCorps members.
- Provide professional development and sustainability training to community and faith based partner organizations.
Alamance, Buncombe, Chatham, Durham, Guilford, Mecklenberg, Orange, and Wake counties.
- Current Members
- Current Partner Agencies
- Apply to be a Member
- Apply to be a Partner Agency
- ACCESS Express Newsletter
Corporation for National and Community Service
Supported by a grant from the North Carolina Commission on Volunteerism and Community in the Office of Governor Pat McCrory.
This material is based upon work supported by the CNCS under the AmeriCorps Grant No. 13ACHNC0010001. Opinions or points of view expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of, or a position that is endorsed by, the Corporation or the AmeriCorps program.