The CNNC is a great agency to complete an internship given the variety of programs offered and the extensive opportunity for growth. Here are a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Gain valuable skills in a variety of fields, such as social work, education, global studies, and public health
- Apply knowledge from your classwork in real world scenarios
- Meet and work with other professionals and engage with agencies across Guilford County
- Ability to increase foreign language skills
- Work with newcomer populations and work with a multicultural team
- Learn about the experience immigrant and refugee communities have in their new home
Who can apply:
The CNNC Internship program is available to undergraduate, graduate level students, and non-degree seeking individuals. Disciplines include social work, public heath, early childhood development, and education. Students of all majors are encouraged to apply. Non-degree seeking individuals can apply for professional development internship experiences.
How to apply:
Perspective interns can send their resume and a completed Internship application to the CNNC’s internship coordinator, Mary Anne Busch at firstname.lastname@example.org.