The CNNC offers many programs designed to promote access and integration for immigrants and refugees residing in North Carolina. CNNC programs span the areas of employment and economic development, education, health, legal, and social services.
- AmeriCorps ACCESS Project places members with agencies serving immigrants and refugees in order to assist with employment, volunteer coordination, and disaster preparedness.
- Community Enrichment Center, Glen Haven, and Oakwood Forest Community Centers provide on-site programming such as employment assistance, ESOL, tutoring and health access for immigrants and refugees.
- Immigrant Health ACCESS Project facilitates immigrant and refugee access to integrative care through trained interpreters, case management, cultural diversity trainings for Latino, Montagnard, Vietnamese, Burmese/ Karen, and Bhutanese families.
- Immigration Services Program has accredited staff offering high quality, low-cost immigration services, assisting with citizenship, family immigration, permanent residence, Fiancé(e) Petitions, and travel documents.
- Interpreter ACCESS Program operates an interpreter bank to provide health and human service access to individuals with Limited English Proficiency and provides Foundations of Professional Interpretation.
- Latino Community Coalition of Guilford brings leaders and community members together to advocate, network, and provides service learning opportunities in the Latino communities of Guildford County.
- Thriving at Three offers services to at-risk Latino families with children ages 0-3.