The CNNC is a great agency to complete an internship given the variety of programs offered and the extensive opportunity for growth. Here are a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Gain valuable skills in a variety of fields, such as social work, education, global studies, and public health
- Apply knowledge from your classwork in real-world scenarios
- Meet and work with other professionals and engage with agencies across Guilford County
- Ability to increase foreign language skills
- Work with newcomer populations and work with a multicultural team
- Learn about the experience immigrant and refugee communities have in their new home
Who can apply:
The CNNC Internship program is available to undergraduate, graduate-level students, and non-degree seeking individuals. Disciplines include social work, public health, early childhood development, and education. Students of all majors are encouraged to apply. Non-degree seeking individuals can apply for professional development internship experiences.
How to Apply:
Please apply here.
No applications will be accepted after the second week of each semester.
Check out our Intern Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information and see what current interns are saying about their experience.