AmeriCorps – Apply to be a Partner Agency
2021-22 Partnership Applications Are Now Open!
- AmeriCorps and Your Agency
- Partner Agency Brochure
- ACCESS Training Dates – Coming Soon!
AVAILABLE POSITION TYPES
11 – Full-Time: Agency contributes $10,000 in cash match. Members serve 1700 hours over the program year. Members earn $15,100 in a yearly stipend and receive an education award matching the amount of the Pell grant. Full-time members may be eligible to receive health insurance and childcare subsidy.
10 – Part-Time: Agency contributes $5,000 in cash match. Members serve 900 hours over the program year. Members earn $7,550 in a yearly stipend and receive an education award matching half the amount of the Pell grant.
PARTNERSHIP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Be a not-for-profit organization and have 501(c)(3) status
- Provides services targeting immigrant and refugee communities
- Can provide a workstation, access to a computer, internet service, desk, and phone for an AmeriCorps member. Members can share the workstation but this information should be disclosed to the Members during the interview with your agency.
- Have ONE assigned staff to provide supervision for the AmeriCorps member(s) on an on-going basis per partnership contract.
Please submit all of the following:
3) Copy of 501(c)3 – unless part of local county school or public health departments
APPLICATION SUBMISSION & DEADLINE
- Applications are now open.
- The deadline to submit your partnership application package is February 15, 2021.
- You will be notified of the number of AmeriCorps positions awarded to your agency by the end of February.
SUBMIT APPLICATION MATERIALS (via email) to: Khouan Rodriguez at email@example.com.
Be advised that all agencies are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to begin their own AmeriCorps member recruitment based on the number of slots requested.
Please contact one of the ACCESS staff members below with any questions. Thank you.